The purpose of creating systems for technical and commercial metering of electricity at the enterprise is to organize rational consumption of energy resources, reduce the unit cost of energy resources per unit of output and ensure reliable energy supply by:
- timely provision of reliable information to account for and analyze the efficiency of energy consumption by the technological and structural divisions of the enterprise;
- monitoring of the regime parameters of power supply.
The systems being created (ASEPTM, ASCAPC) serve as a tool for the purposeful management of power consumption modes to ensure the reliability of energy supply and energy saving.
The process of activity in the conditions of the functioning of the systems consists in obtaining data on consumed electric energy (power) by the enterprise, on the state of the means of measurement, on visualization of the data obtained, and on their archiving.
The data is archived in fully automatic mode.
Information about the status of the automation object is displayed on the screen of the user's automated workstation (AWP).
The basic structure of works:
- development of a techno-working project;
- implementation of works on the implementation of systems in accordance with the technical and operational design and the current regulatory and technical documentation, including:
- supply of necessary equipment;
- Construction and installation works;
- Commissioning works;
- training of the Customer's personnel;
- the development of a program and methods of testing;
- conducting preliminary and acceptance tests;
- pilot operation;
- putting into commercial operation;
- carrying out of briefings with the operating personnel of the Customer;
- warranty and after-sales service.